Marathon (Quarter, Half or Full)
√Want the ultimate experience in training?
√Want a safe and sensible program?
√Want a program that will not only make you strong, but will make you a stronger, Fitter, Faster runner?
The Marathon program is a 10-20-Week program that is designed for runners who are/may already back in their trainers. They are looking to get a little more focused with their training and running. We work on building your endurance and strengthening your muscles required to be a stronger, fitter, faster runner.
Your program will be designed and structured specifically around your level and your goals. We will get you to race day feeling confident and 100% prepared. We will progress you. steadily and safely with a decreased chance of injury.
This program consists of:
- 1 x Strength Training session per week
- 1 x private 30 min or 1-hr training run per week
- Unlimited Saturday morning Kick Start runs
- A 10-20 week program (depending on your event of choice)-helping you work towards a specific event on the New Zealand running calendar
- Every 10 weeks we look at your progress, see what advancements you have made and discuss if we need to reevaluate your plan.
Strength Training – Strength Training – We meet once a week for our strength training session. Our training sessions cover all main exercises making your whole body look and feel stronger, in a time efficient way. We aim to keep your body safe, strong and injury-free, not just for a short time, but for a lifetime
30-min/1-hr Private coaching- I like to emphasize the “personal” in personal coaching. I work with runners of all ages and abilities. You not only have an expert to plan your training, but someone to talk to about pace, strength, nutrition, injury prevention, stretching and much, much more.
- Teach you new training runs, such as hills, tempo runs and intervals
- Progress at your own pace to avoid injury
- Teach you the physiology behind running, such as how to fuel before, during, and after your runs
- Prepare you for race day, including how to pace, what to wear, how to fuel, where to line up, etc.
- Help you through the tough times of training
Saturday Morning Kick Start– Saturday Morning Kick Start- Saturday morning we have two different groups. The 1st loop goes around the reserve at 7am and the 2nd loop will start at 8am. I will map out the runs every week for the runners to follow. These runs are designed to build up your endurance and distance. We meet up at just outside the Orewa Reserve Estuary Arts Centre, 214 Hibiscus Coast.
A 10-20-Week Running Plan-A 10-20-Week Running Plan-Your plan will be specifically tailored to your chosen distance/event/race. Every 10 weeks we will review your plan, see what is working and what isn’t. We will make sure that you are on track and make any adjustments if required.
If you are interested in strengthening your body, performing to your fullest and to start working towards your running/fitness goal contact me today